Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Jalan ke Eden.



Road To Eden.

Why am i repeating myself in another language.

It's a suicide song.

Like, in terms of the person's already dead.

I don't have any suicidal friends...i think.

Nor am i myself suicidal.

Maybe that's what happen when i'm sad.

I write sad(istic) songs when i'm sober and when i feel sad i think of the extreme.

Death, not suicide.

And that's the strange thing.

The only true thing in that song that actually connects to my mind, life and sanity is 'Blame her conscience for karma making things not happen the way she planned them'.

And everybody thinks of that.

Which means, i write things that has nothing to do with my life and thoughts but somebody else's when i'm sad.

Now isn't that just dangerous.



Seriously, I'm telling you, i feel for the girl in the song.

I don't even know who she is.

But she's bound to be within the 6 billion people on the face of this Earth.

Someone go save her.

Please.











(no that was not a metaphorical 'SAVE ME PLS', i am serious, it's not me. i have way more fun things to do than die before my time comes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment